*This Fixture Comes without a lamp*
Recessed within the elements of steps or walls for low-level area lighting, this low voltage ‘half bell’ step light fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability.
A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Black. A frosted, tempered, shock and heat resistant soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics.
The 4250 is shipped without a lamp, unless otherwise specified. A surface mounting plate is included, no recessed box required. 76-SL4250BNL
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free, aluminum housing & mounting plate.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coated finish available in Black.
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, & Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Frosted, tempered, shock & heat-resistant soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP TYPE: This Fixture comes without a Lamp.
- MOUNTING: Surface mounting plate included, no recessed box required.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Provided with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 SPT1 UV resistant cable & underground connectors for a secure connection to the supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. & Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaries (UL 1838). The maximum wattage allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for the U.S. & Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattage specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard.
This product may take up to 5 business days to ship after your order is placed. This is due to current supply chain constraints.