- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
- Holds approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, as compared to gravel, which holds approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot
- Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins
- The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoir footprint
- Less labor required to excavate and move gravel for basin
- Uses less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel
- Size: 26.5" L x 16" W x 9.5" H
- Volume: 17 gallons
- Load Bearing Weight: 5,472 lbs./sq. ft.
- Weight: 10.35 lbs.
This product may take up to 5 business days to ship after your order is placed. This is due to current supply chain constraints.