Vista Outdoor Lighting - TR-2219-B-NL - Tree Mount Bullet Light, Black, Fixture has NO LAMP
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*This fixture comes without a lamp*
Versatile and powerful, this low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is fitted with a silicone o-ring gasket to ensure a superior weather-tight seal.
A clear convex glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil.
The 2219 is shipped without a lamp, unless otherwise specified. Tree-mount canopy mounting hardware is included.
This fixture comes with a tree mount.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Black.
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear or frosted convex glass lens. Optical effect lenses are available; see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart.
- LAMP TYPE: This fixture comes without a lamp.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton® R-4 composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, tree-mount boxes, or mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattages allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattages specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard.
- Lamp Type: MR-16, LED
- Max Wattage: 50W
- Material: Aluminum