Vista Outdoor Lighting - GW-5262-Z-NL - In-Grade well light, Architectural Bronze, Fixtrue has NO LAMP
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*This Fixture Comes without a lamp*
This ruggedly designed low voltage in-ground fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability.
A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Architectural Bronze. The lens is clear, high temperature tempered soda-lime glass for high-impact resistance, furnished with a silicone molded gasket for a watertight seal.
Also, an adjustable lamp bracket (not available with integrated LED) provides ±25° of tilt for precise beam control and locks into place preventing any disruption of lamp position during maintenance. The 5262 is shipped without a lamp.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Architectural Bronze.
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear, convex, tempered, shock & heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP: This Fixture comes without a lamp.
- OPTICS/AIMING: Adjustable lamp bracket provides up to 25° of tilt as well as 360° rotation of housing for precise beam control. Lamp bracket can be locked into place to prevent disrupting lamp position when relamping.
- MOUNTING: In-grade. Mounting accessories not required.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattages allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattages specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard.
- MR-16, LED