Vista Outdoor Lighting - GW-5262-B-5.5-W-36 - In-Grade well light, Black, Warm, 5.5 Watt
Vista Outdoor Lighting
This ruggedly designed low voltage in-ground fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability.
A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Black. The lens is clear, high temperature tempered soda-lime glass for high-impact resistance, furnished with a silicone molded gasket for a watertight seal.
Also, an adjustable lamp bracket (not available with integrated LED) provides ±25° of tilt for precise beam control and locks into place preventing any disruption of lamp position during maintenance. The 5262 is shipped with a 5.5 Watt 36° LED Flood lamp.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Black.
- LENS: Clear, convex, tempered, shock & heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- EMITTER TYPE: High Output LED with Vista exclusive smart-driver, powered to operate for 50,000 hours.
- OPTICS: Integral high-efficiency optics in a 36° flood beam spread.
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 10.5–15V AC, regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: In-grade. Mounting accessories not required.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- Lamp Type: MR-16 LED
- Max Wattage: 50W
- Material: Aluminum