Vista Outdoor Lighting - GR-5203-B-2.5-W-T3 - Small Area Light, Black, Warm
Vista Outdoor Lighting
Powerful and compact, this low voltage flood light fixture is constructed of injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite for strength and high UV stability and is warranted for ten years against corrosion. The hinged shroud opens easily for lamp maintenance and is fitted with a silicone gasket to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions.
A clear, tempered, shock and heat resistant soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil.
The 5203 is shipped with a standard 2.5 Watt LED T3 lamp. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton® R4 composite for strength & high UV stability – warranted for ten years against corrosion.
- SHROUD: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced polymer (Ryton® R-4) fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal. Hinged shroud opens easily for access to lamp & is latched securely with a stainless steel screw at top to assure compartment maintains its weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Black
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade American-made ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, & Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear, tempered, shock & heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LED T3 - 2.5W. LNT3-2.5-W-D-LED
- REFLECTOR: Mirror-finish high-performance aluminum reflector for maximum light output.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton® R-4 composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, tree-mount boxes, or mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable & underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. & Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaries (UL 1838). Maximum wattage allowed by UL for U.S. & Canadian markets vary. Maximum wattage specified are UL U.S. standard.
- T4, LED