Vista Outdoor Lighting - GR-2106-BSO-5.5-W-36 - Small Bullet Light, Old Brass, Warm
Vista Outdoor Lighting
Combining the best of both worlds, the 2106 Up & Accent Fixture comes factory installed with Vista's new MR-16 LED lamp. Boasting the energy savings of LED technology and the flexibility and performance of MR-16 lamps, Vista's new MR-16 LED lamps come in 5.5W (equivalent to 35W halogen) factory-installed. Available in 36° Flood.
This low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of heavy-gauge, extruded, solid brass for strength and reliability. The housing is equipped with an oversized silicone O-ring to protect against moisture and dust intrusion. At the base of the housing is a high temperature silicone diaphragm gasket. A clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. Finished with a super durable polyester powder coat in Old Brass.
The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. The 2106 is shipped with a standard 5.5W, 36° flood MR-16 LED lamp, unless otherwise specified. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included
- HOUSING/SHROUD: Heavy-gauge, extruded, solid brass housing fitted to a precision CNC-machined, solid brass base. A solid brass lens-retaining flange and high temperature, clear silicone seal – provides a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Old Brass.
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP TYPE: MR-16 LED Lamp Only - 36° Flood, 5.5 Watt.
- Optics: Available in 36° Flood
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS thread. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes (GR)
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a 36” pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.