Molykote111 Compound can be applied by hand, specially designed automated equipment brushing or wiping. Certain designs of grease guns mayseize up; test prior to use. A thinner consistency can be achieved by dispersing in solvents such as xylene, mineral spirits and methyl ethyl ketone. Molykote111 Compound can then be applied by brushing, dipping or spraying
- Lubrication for control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves
- Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems
- Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections
- Damping medium for dash pots in electrical and electronic equipment
- Molykote®111 Compoundis used as an anti-stick and a sealant for transformer gasket and equipment enclosures. Itprevents gaskets from sticking to metal and resists weathering and water washout.
- Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals