The 12×12 Sunshed garden shed is a perfect choice for someone looking for a hobby greenhouse. With its many functional windows, an artist such as a painter will value the cross ventilation or perhaps your someone just looking for a private getaway you can call your own!
The shed features a panelized wall and roof design manufactured with OLT’s proprietary cedar lap wall siding and roof shingles. This design offer strength and durability and most importantly, ease of assembly. Installation is easy and safe and requires no dangerous and time consuming cutting. Simply screw or nail components together with supplied hardware.
Assembly takes two to three days to complete with a helper and includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual. Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available through our Toll Free 1-888-658-1658 Customer Assistance Support Line.
The 31 in. wide Dutch Door (2 pieces) gives the shed a charming look while providing additional functionality for you. The shed is 864 cu. ft. and packs a ton of storage capacity. The interior height at the roof peak is 100 in. so there is plenty of room to breathe. Ten functional aluminum windows with screens offers great cross ventilation, while at the same time, still keeping the bugs out of harm’s way.
One side of roof utilizes a 6mm thick twin wall Polygal panel that is translucent allowing filtered light to pour in. Great for growing all your vegetables and working in!
Because the shed is panelized, the walls, windows, door, and roof can be orientated in several different configurations to best fit your situation.
The Sunshed also includes a 16 in. deep L-shaped full-wall workbench that makes a convenient place to work or store your supplies.
The shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence.
The SunShed Kit Includes:
- 10 Functional Windows with Screens
- 31” Wide Functional Dutch Door
- “L” Shaped Full Wall Cedar Workbench
- Polygal Polycarbonate Roof Windows - 6mm Thick
- Western Red Cedar Construction
- 7 Flower Boxes
- Lap Sided Cedar Wall Panels
- Cedar Roof with Shingles Already Attached
- Panelized For Quick Assembly
- Hardware Included (screws and nails).
- Floor Footprint = 141 1/2” wide x 136 1/2” deep
- Overall Width Incl. Roof Overhang = 155”
- Overall Depth Incl. Roof Overhang = 144 1/2”
- Overall Height Incl. Floor & Roof = 116”
- Height of Side Wall = 75”
- Interior Width frame to frame = 136 1/2”
- Interior Depth frame to frame = 131 1/2”
- Interior Height from floor = 102”
- Large Window Size (2) = 18 1/4”wide x 22 1/2” high
- Small Window Size (6) = 14”wide x 21” high
- Door Dimensions = 31 1/2” wide x 72” high