K-Rain’s RPS® 75 gear drive rotor is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The reliable, durable design is the foundation of K-Rain’s RPS Rotor line. This workhorse is built to perform trouble-free for years and has unequaled value in the market. Our patented reversing mechanism, on which all rotors are based upon today, assures continuous reverse and return. With K-Rain’s wide selection of standard and low angle nozzles, the RPS 75™ provides even water distribution. A direct replacement for the Hunter PGP® rotor, with our time-proven, patented reversing mechanism (the same used in the Hunter PGP®), the RPS75® drops directly in an installed Hunter PGP® can.
- Direct Replacement for Hunter® PGP®.
- Right Position Start
- Riser Fits in Existing Hunter® PGP® cans
- Top Adjustment
- Full and Part Circle Rotation
- Non-flushing Wiper Seal
- 3/4" (1,9 cm) Inlet
- Ideal for Low Flow Applications.
- Universal Adjustment Tool
- Rubber Cover
- Wide Selection of Nozzles
- Five Year Limited Warranty