When considering the RPS50 gear driven rotor, think water efficiency. Designed for smaller areas, it is now available with a wide selection of nozzles and brings flexibility to system design. The RPS® 50 is a gear-driven, rotary sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 18' to 36' (5,5 to 11 M) radius at nozzle pressure of 30 to 50 PSI (2,1 to 3,4 bar) with a discharge rate of .8 to 3.3 GPM (2,8 to 12,5 LPM).
- Right Position Start - Rotor rotates counterclockwise from fixed right start position.
- 1/2" Female NPT Inlet - Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism - Assures continuous reverse and return??over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser - Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover - Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve - Prevents low head drainage.