Rain Bird - 10xHEVAN12 (HE1201) - Rain Bird High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle, 10' - 12', (Pack of 10)
Rain Bird HE-VAN nozzles offer even coverage throughout the spray pattern, delivering a healthy, beautiful landscape. Gentle close‑in watering eliminates dry spots around the spray head. HE-VAN nozzles also generate large wind-resistant water droplets that prevent misting and airborne evaporation, so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place.
The high efficiency of the HE-VAN nozzle allows you to shorten your sprinkler run times by up to 35%, saving you water and money. Even coverage makes them the perfect choice for homeowners looking to conserve water while maintaining a healthy beautiful landscape.
- HE-VAN’s even coverage allows you to shorten run times by up to 35%, saving you water and money, while still maintaining a healthy lawn. HE-VAN has more than a 40 percent even-coverage improvement over existing variable arc nozzles.
- HE-VAN nozzles have a unique stream pattern, designed for superior coverage and wind resistance. Low-trajectory spray and large water droplets prevent misting and airborne evaporation, so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place. Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the spray head.
- HE-VAN nozzles throw to the exact specified radius, delivering the cleanest edge of any VAN on the market today.
- Reduced zone run times, compared to competitive nozzles, help stay within tight watering windows, conserve water, and save money.
- With full adjustability from 0° to 360°, you'll be able to efficiently water landscapes of all shapes, while saving time and stocking fewer nozzles.
- Matched precipitation rates allow you to install Rain Bird HE-VAN, MPR, and U-Series nozzles on the same zone.
- HE-VAN nozzles have a tactile click to keep the arc setting from drifting over time.
- Rain Bird HE-VAN Nozzles deliver an average DULQ of 70%, more than a 40% improvement over typical variable arc spray nozzles.
- Rain Bird HE-VAN Nozzles deliver a SC less than or equal to 1.6, which is 35% lower than the typical variable arc spray nozzle.
- Spacing: 10 to 12 feet
- Pressure: 15 to 30 psi
- Optimum pressure: 30 psi