Vista Outdoor Lighting - PR-7218-Z-C-LB2ND - 7218 12-Volt LED Aluminum Half Round Wall Light, Architectural Bronze, Cool, 2.5 Watt
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*Lead Time is 2 - 3 weeks on all Vista orders.
This elegantly designed low voltage wall light fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. A super durable polyester powder-coat finish is available in Architectural Bronze. A high-impact, textured, Tuffak® lens offers superior light distribution and safeguards the lamp and optics. The 7218 is shipped with a standard 10W T3 lamp, unless otherwise specified.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- FINISH: Architectural Bronze polyester powder-coat finish
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: A high-impact, textured, Tuffak® lens offers superior light distribution and safeguards the lamp and optics.
- LAMP TYPE: T3 – 20W max. LN-10 T3 Halogen (10W) Standard.
- LAMP WATTAGE: 2.5 watts
- COLOR TEMP: This model is available in a cool colored light.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton® R-4 composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, tree-mount boxes, or mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattages allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattages specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard. Please contact Vista for any questions about maximum wattages allowed by UL Canadian standards.
- T3, LED