Vista Outdoor Lighting - PR-6217-Z-C-LB5ND - 6217 12-Volt LED Aluminum Small SeaShell Path Light, Architectural Bronze, Cool, 5 Watt
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*Lead Time is 2 - 3 weeks on all Vista orders.
This elegantly designed low voltage path light fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The stem is a ¼” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with a ½” NPT custom bushing designed with a stress-dispersing collar to ensure strength and stability for mounting. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Architectural Bronze. A clear, high impact, polycarbonate lens safeguards the lamp and optics. The 6217 is shipped with a standard 10W T3 lamp, unless otherwise specified.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- STEM: ¼” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with ½” NPT custom bushing designed with a stress-dispersing collar, to provide strength and stability for mounting.
- FINISH: Architectural Bronze polyester powder-coat finish
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear, high-impact, molded, polycarbonate lens.
- LAMP TYPE: T3 – 20W maximum. LN-10 T3 Halogen (10W) Standard.
- LAMP WATTAGE: 5 watts
- COLOR TEMP: This model is available in a cool colored light.
- MOUNTING: Bottom of stem threaded with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattages allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattages specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard. Please contact Vista for any questions about maximum wattages allowed by UL Canadian standards.
- T3, LED