Vista Outdoor Lighting - PR-4203-Z-LED - 4203 Vista 12-Volt LED Aluminum Tier Light, Architectural Bronze
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*Lead Time is 2 - 3 weeks on all Vista orders.
A perfect fit for the contemporary landscape design, this low voltage path light fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The stem is ½” square aluminum tubing with a ½” NPT. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Architectural Bronze. A clear, high impact, polycarbonate lens safeguards the lamp and optics. The 4203 is shipped with a standard 10W T3 lamp, unless otherwise specified.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- STEM: 1” sq. aluminum tube with ½” NPT.
- FINISH: Architectural Bronze polyester powder-coat finish
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear, high-impact, polycarbonate lens.
- LAMP TYPE: T3 – 20W maximum. LN-10 T3 Halogen (10W) Standard.
- MOUNTING: Bottom of stem threaded with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattages allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattages specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard. Please contact Vista for any questions about maximum wattages allowed by UL Canadian standards.