The power of Pond Logic Pond Dye is now available in a convenient water soluble packet. Our concentrated formula allows 2 packets of Pond Logic Pond Dye to treat like a gallon of competitive liquid dye. Pond Logic Pond Dye Packets are available in 2 colors, each with its own unique application. While we provide color recommendations below, each shade of Pond Logic Pond Dye provides the same reliable protection and can be selected based on your personal color preference.
- Nature's Blue is the ideal color for decorative ponds as it contrasts perfectly with lush green landscaping.
- Black DyeMond creates a mirrored surface which beautifully reflects surrounding trees and natural rocky landscapes making it perfect for natural ponds in wooded areas.
Powerful Concentrated Powder
Two packets treat the same as a quart of our powerful 4x concentrated Pond Dye, or a gallon of competitive pond dyes, making it extremely cost effective; saving you both money and shelf space.
No-Mess Water Soluble Packets
Convenient, water soluble packets make treating your pond a breeze. There is no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Pond Dye Packets, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
Fish, Plant and Wildlife Friendly
Pond Logic Pond Dye is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions pond dye is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- Use 2 to 4 packets per surface acre, 4-6' deep every 4-8 weeks or as needed.
- 2 packets treats up to 1 acre pond, 4-6' deep.
- 4 packets treats up to 2 acre pond, 4-6' deep.
- 16 packets treats up to 8 acre pond, 4-6' deep.
How To Apply
Do not open packets. Simply toss packet in several areas around the pond - no mixing required. Two packets of Pond Logic Pond Dye Packets is equivalent to one gallon of other pond and lake colorants.
When To Apply
For year-long beauty, apply in early spring. Water temperature has no effect on Pond Logic Pond Dye Packets and should be applied monthly or as needed to maintain color. Heavy rain and/or intense sunlight may require additional treatments of pond dye.