The MiniPro is a gear-driven, rotary type sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 18' to 36' (5.5 to 11.0 M) radius at nozzle pressure of 30 to 50 PSI (2.1 to 3.5 bar) with a discharge rate of .75 to 3.3 GPM (2.84 to 12.5 LPM). The MiniPro is supplied with five (5) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Sprinkler nozzle trajectory is 26°. The sprinkler has a stainless steel radius adjustment screw.
Perfect for small lawn and landscape areas and for replacing fixed spray zones.
Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set
- 1/2" (1,3 cm) Inlet
- Adjustable to 360°
- Patented Top Arc Set Degree Markings
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism
- Ratcheting Riser
- Rubber Cover
- Wide Selection of Nozzles
- Five Year Limited Warranty