Rain Bird - XCZ-100-PRF -Low Flow Zone Kit - Low Flow Valves with Pressure Regulated Filter, 1 inch
Reliable Control Zone Kits that include the Low Flow Valve, the only valve on the market that can handle low flows (below (3gpm) without weeping.
Shorter kits with only two components (valve plus pressure-regulating filter) mean that you can fit more Control Zone Kits in a valve box, saving time and money.
These PR Filter kits provide on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation with fewer components; so there is less chance of leakage at the connections, both at installation and over the life of the system.Operating Range
- Flow: 3 to 15 gpm (11.4 to 56.8 l/m)
- Inlet Pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Regulated Pressure: 40 psi (2.8 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron)
In order to supply 30 psi (2.1 bars) outlet pressure, additional pressure is needed at the inlet since there is some pressure loss from water flowing through the kit. The amount of pressure loss depends on the flowrate..
- Inlet Size: 1" x 1"
- Inlet Thread: Female NPT x Male NPT
- Flow Control: 3 - 15 GPM
- Pressure Rating/Range: 20 - 120 psi