The Flow-Sync is a simple and economical solution for metering and reacting to actual flow conditions. A proven water saver, the Hunter Flow Sync (HFS) connects to the ACC and I-Core controllers to measure actual flow, and provides automatic reaction to high or low flow conditions during irrigation. The Flow-Sync is designed for use on pipe sizes up to 4 inches. When installed in conjunction with a master valve, the HFS can be a key source in preventing water waste resulting from line breakage.
- Simple two wire connection to ACC and I-Core controllers (up to 1000 ft/300 m)
- Feeds flow data (gallons or liters) to controller, for flow recording and monitoring purposes
- Robust waterproof construction (used with appropriate FCT tees for pipe diameter, see table)
- Provides station level flow monitoring for reaction to high or low flow conditions
- Prevents damage and waste from leaks and breaks in piping system