Vista Outdoor Lighting - GR-5006-B-W-5.5-60 - 5006 Vista 12-Volt 5.5 Watts LED Aluminum Bullet with Ground Spike and Shroud, Black, 60 Degree Wide Flood
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*Lead Time is 2 - 3 weeks on all Vista orders.
Combining the best of both worlds, the 5006 Up & Accent Fixture with shroud comes factory installed with Vista's new MR-16 LED lamp. Boasting the energy savings of LED technology and the flexibility and performance of MR-16 Halogen lamps, Vista's new MR-16 LED lamps come in your choice of 5.5W (equivalent to 35W halogen) factory-installed. Available in a 60° beam spread option.
This low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is compatible with accessories like lenses & louvers. The housing is equipped with an oversized silicone O-ring to protect against moisture and dust intrusion. At the base of the housing is a high temperature silicone diaphragm gasket which incorporates an innovative air valve that prevents a vacuum from forming within the fixture during dramatic temperature changes.
A clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder coat finish is available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. The 5006 is shipped with a 5.5W, 60° Wide Flood MR-16 LED lamp. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gaskets – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Black polyester powder-coat finish available
- LENS: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resitant, soda-lime glass lens.
- COLOR TEMP: This model is available in a warm colored light.
- LAMP TYPE: MR-16 LED Lamp Only - 60° Wide Flood, 5.5W
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in ground stakes.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a 36” pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.