Vista Outdoor Lighting - GR-2212-Z-N-LED - 2212 Vista 12-Volt LED Aluminum 7" Mini Bullet with Ground Spike and Shroud, Architectural Bronze, Neutral
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*Lead Time is 2 - 3 weeks on all Vista orders.
Compact and sleek, this low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is fitted with a silicone o-ring gasket to ensure a superior weather-tight seal.
A clear, tempered, shock and heat resistant soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Architectural Bronze.
The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. The 2212 is shipped with a standard 10W T3 lamp, unless otherwise specified. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Architectural Bronze polyester powder-coat finish
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- COLOR TEMP: This model is available in a neutral light temperature.
- LAMP TYPE: • T3 – 20W maximum. LN-10 T3 Halogen (10W) Standard. • LED T3 - 2.5W. LNT3-2.5-W-D-LED
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Noryl GTX® composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into ground stakes.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattages allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattages specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard. Please contact Vista for any questions about maximum wattages allowed by UL Canadian standards.