The controller offers a Flow Smart Module option which adds flow sensing functionality. The Flow Smart Module sensor input accepts a direct input from a flow sensor with no flow scaling device required.
Module features include a FloWatch Learn Flow Utility which learns the normal flow rate of each station. Each time the station runs FloWatch compares the current real-time flow rate to the learned rate and takes user defined actions if high flow, low flow, or no flow is detected. FloWatch automatically determines the location of the flow problem and isolates the problem by turning off the affected station or master valve. FloWatch is compatible with both normally closed and open master valves. A Manual Master Valve Water Windows is provided to coordinate day time manual watering with the flow sensing. This Water Windows offers programmable days of the week and manual watering additional flow rate.
- Combine the Flow Smart Module with Rain Bird® Flow Sensors for precise and accurate flow monitoring
- Provides flow learning, logging and problem reaction for Rain Bird ESP-LXME series controllers
- The Flow Smart Module™ features the Learn Flow utility and flow usage totalizer.
- Flo-Watch™ protection for high and low flow conditions with user defined reactions.
- Compatible with the Advanced Flow Sensing Software Feature Pack
- Retrieves minute-by-minute flow logs from flow sensor equipped ESP-LXMEF and ESP-LXD Satellite Controllers.
- Flow Logs vs. Projected Flow Graphical Report (identifies which programs & stations were running at any point in time).
- Actual Flow Totals added to Satellite Station Run Time Report (included in Automated Email Reports)