LED Mini Wash Light constructed of solid bronze producing a wide, soft, and bright beam to illuminate low walls, walkways, stairs, and plant material. (Custom stem lengths and telescopic stems available). Bracket mount allows mounting to underside of eaves, on rooftops, or walls.Features
- Warm white (2,800K) replaceable integrated LED with 60,500-hr. life.
- Engineered for superior thermal management even in hot humid environments.
- Solid bronze construction, highly corrosion resistant, naturally weathers to a beautiful patina.
- Enclosed, water-tight housing includes internal reflector and frosted glass lens for wide even light distribution (no hot spots) and protection from sprinklers and rain.
- Pre-wired with 25™ tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- Spider Splice® ready
Dimensions and Weight:
- Stem, Bracket, and Body: 4.0? tall x 6.5 wide (1.5" stem)
- Integrated replaceable LED light source (2,800 K, 60,500 hr. life).
- Power consumption 5.3W.
- Accepts input from 10V to 24V (AC or DC). Water resistant.
- Internal gasket and water-proof strain relief allow this fixture to mounted in any orientation.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Bracket: Heavy copper with stainless steel thumbscrews.
- Lens: frosted soda lime lens. Watertight seal.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. lead); socket wire crimped to lead wire protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.