Rugged, Decorative and Glare-Free
This rugged and decorative solid bronze path/area light provides a soft glare free illumination. Since illumination is provided directly from lamp and reflected from hat, this fixture provides a brighter illumination that the other path/area lights.
- Easily converted to LED by adding the CSWLED2 Module
- Solid bronze hat and vase
- Solid PTFE coated Eurometal Talon stake
- Heavy-gauge copper stem
- Pre-wired with 35' tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- Stem Height (stake top to post top): 23"
- Width (from post to edge of hat): 8.5"
- Width (Hat): 6"
- Stake: 13.5"
- Weight: 9.2 lbs.
- 10.5V - 24V Dynasty 1156 LED, 1.5W (included)
- Listing: UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations
- Hat, Arm and Post Top: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Stake: Solid PTFE Coated Eurometal, Talon Stake
- Stem: Heavy duty copper, threaded 3/8" NPS (stem top), 1/2" NPT (stem bottom) (0.115" wall thickness)
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature SCB socket.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 35 ft. #16/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing.