The Zurn Wilkins 975XL2 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for potable water applications. The wye pattern, bronze body provides separate access to each check valve and the relief valve for servicing.
- Maximum working water pressure 175 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature 180°F
- Hydrostatic test pressure 350 PSI
- End connections Threaded ANSI B1.20.1
- Dimensions: 13.2" x 10.3" x 6.9"
- Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Size: 1"
- Connection: FNPT X FNPT
- Body Material: Bronze
- Temp. Range: 33 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Max. Temp.:180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure: 175 psi
- StandardsASSE 1013, Foundation for Cross Section Control and Hydraulic Reaeearch At USC
- ComplianceIAPMO, CSA, UL, C-UL, AWWA C511