The Zurn Wilkins 975XL Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for non-potable water applications. The wye pattern, bronze body provides separate access to each check valve and the relief valve for servicing.
- Wye pattern design for short lay length
- Short lay length eases replacement labor cost
- A tried and true design favored by installers worldwide
- Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Size: 1"
- Connection: FNPT X FNPT
- Body Material: Bronze
- Temp. Range: 33 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Max. Temp.:180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure: 175 psi
- StandardsASSE 1013, Foundation for Cross Section Control and Hydraulic Reaeearch At USC
- ComplianceIAPMO, CSA, UL, C-UL, AWWA C511