This rugged MR-16 Tree Light features a heavy-gauge copper shroud with a solid bronze base and knuckle.Features
- Heavy-gauge, extra-long, copper shroud with exceptional glare control
- Solid bronze knuckle can be adjusted to any angle
- Solid bronze mounting bracket features quick release for one-handed installation
- Pre-wired with 35™ tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Includes heat shield to protect socket
- Spider Splice® ready
Dimensions and Weight:
- Shroud, base and bracket (fully extended): 14" x 2.25"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Lamp: 12V MR-16 (50W max.)
- Lamp not included
- UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations
- Base, knuckle and bracket: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Shroud: Heavy gauge copper secured with two stainless steel set screws.
- Lens: Convex borosilicate glass
- O-Rings: Silicone Rubber
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature ceramic socket with solid nickel contacts (to mate with solid nickel MR-16 pins), 316 stainless steel internal contact spring, 304 stainless steel lamp spring, Aluminum heat reflector.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 35 ft. lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.