*Lead Time is 2 - 3 weeks on all Vista orders.
This elegantly designed low voltage path light fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The stem is a ½” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with a ½” NPT. A super durable polyester powder-coat finish is available in 15 standard colors. A high-impact, textured, Tuffak® lens offers superior light distribution and safeguards the lamp and optics.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- STEM: ½” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with ½” NPT.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Black, Verde, Architectural Brick, Architectural Bronze, Light Bronze, Dark Bronze, Granite, Pewter, Terracotta, Rust, Hunter Green, Mocha, Weathered Bronze, Weathered Iron, and White.
- LENS: A high-impact, textured, Tuffak® lens offers superior light distribution and safeguards the lamp and optics.
- LAMP TYPE: High Output LED with Vista exclusive smart-driver, powered to operate for 50,000 hours.
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 6–15V AC, regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: Bottom of stem threaded with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.