AquaSurge second-generation asynchronous skimmer and waterfall and filter pumps accomplish what most other pumps only aspire to achieve. The combination of energy-efficient performance, and flow and ease of maintenance, make this pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners. AquaSurge pumps are ideal for use in Aquascape and other skimmer and falls filter systems as well as Pondless Waterfall filter vaults.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Designed for use in skimmer and falls filter systems
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- Made for continuous use
- Will not corrode or rust
- Rubber feet prevent noise and vibration
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- The small compact size makes the AquaSurge® the perfect pump for pond skimmers
- Built-in cord strain relief protects the cord from being damaged
- Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump more powerful and more efficient than traditional mag-drive, or magnetically driven pond pumps
- The unique ceramic shaft with cooling port prevents the pump from overheating
- The simple and secure threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the skimmer for maintenance or winterization without removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies
- Integrated rubber feet prevent noise and vibration
- The rotational ball output allows the pump discharge position to be easily adjusted, making this pump ideal for all shapes and sizes of ponds
- Included pump stand allows for vertical positioning
- Recommended Pond Size: 3000 gal
- Max Flow Rate: 3196 gph
- Max Head Height: 14.76 ft
- Motor Type: Asynchronous
- Wattage: 165
- Amps: 1.40
- Cord Length: 20 ft
- Discharge: 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.50", 2"
- Weight: 9.7 lbs.
This product may take up to 5 business days to ship after your order is placed. This is due to current supply chain constraints.