AquaJet™ fountain and filter pumps are the complete solution for small to medium-size ponds or ponds up to 4000 gallons. This all-in-one kit provides a stunning water fountain with the choice of 3 included fountain heads. Integrated, diverter valve supplies water to a small waterfall, external filters or spitting ornaments. This combination of energy-efficient performance, and flow and ease of maintenance make this pump and fountain kit the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Magnetically driven or mag-drive motor technology is easy to maintain
- Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- The adjustable riser stem makes it simple to adjust the fountain head to different heights and/or depths The rotational riser stem fitting allows for simple adjustment or leveling of fountain heads
- Adjustable diverter and flow control allows water to be used for fountainhead, circulation, and additional equipment like spitters or external filters and waterfalls
- The simple and secure-threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the pond for maintenance or winterization without removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies
- Protective pump cage prevents debris from clogging or damaging pump, thereby reducing maintenance
- Simple pump cage clips make it easy to open the protective pump cage to perform pump maintenance or remove debris
- Mag-drive motor technology makes this pump energy efficient and simple to maintain
- Fine cage openings prevents fountain heads from becoming clogged
- The wide, flat shape of the pump cage makes it stable and easy to place in the pond
- Recommended Pond Size: 1200 gal
- Max Fountain Height (Daisy): up to 47"
- Motor Type: Mag-Drive
- Wattage: 33
- Amps: 0.55
- Cord Length: 25 ft
- Discharge: fountain head
- Discharge on Diverter: 1/2", 3/4"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.