Every process that happens in the pond is dependent on oxygen. This is especially important at night when plants are not converting CO2 into oxygen. Dissolved oxygen levels are also generally lower in warmer water temperatures.
Pond aerators oxygenate your pond, helping all biological processes and creating a more stable environment, resulting in healthier fish and plants. Aeration is also very important during winter months in colder climates, as aeration helps to keep a small hole open in the surface of the pond to aid in degassing.
- Extremely energy-efficient
- Simple to use and maintain
- Durable outer housing prevents damage
- Comes complete with winter resistant air line, preassembled check valves and weighted air stones
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- The strong outer housing protects the pump from becoming easily damaged
- A thick rubber gasket separates the two halves of the air pump, reducing noise and preventing vibration
- The wide, flat shape base of the pump makes it stable and easy to place
- The integrated rubber feet prevents noise and vibration keeping the pump stable so there is no movement from its intended position
- The replaceable diaphragm and assembly cartridge makes this pump simple and inexpensive to service
- Max Air Flow Rate (Loaded) - 3500 cc/min. x 2
- Max Air Depth (Loaded) - 9.2 ft. water
- Outlets & Discs Included - 4
- Length of Air Line - 4 x 25 ft.
- Wattage - 11W
- Amperage - 0.1
- Power Cord Length - 6 ft.
- Warranty- 3 Year Limited
The pump should be placed in an indoor location, which is dry and free from airborne dust and debris. If you notice that your pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn't work as well as when you purchased it, a simple, inexpensive renew kit is available. After installing the renew kit your pond air pump should be as good as new.