Pond Logic Pond Dye shades and protects your pond while enhancing natural color and beauty. Its powerful 4x concentrated formula allows each quart of Pond Logic Pond Dye to treat like a gallon of competitive brands. Pond Logic Pond Dye is available in 3 colors each with its own unique application. While we provide color recommendations below, each color of Pond Logic Pond Dye provides the same reliable protection and can be selected based on your personal color preference.
- Nature's Blue is the ideal color for decorative ponds as it contrasts perfectly with lush green landscaping.
- Black Dyemond creates a mirrored surface which beautifully reflects surrounding trees and natural rocky landscapes making it perfect for natural ponds in wooded areas.
- Twilight Blue maintains a neutral blackish-blue tint that is ideal for shading and protecting your pond without making drastic changes to natural pond coloring.
Powerful 4x Concentrate
One quart of our powerful 4x concentrated Pond Dye treats like a gallon of other leading pond dyes making it extremely cost effective; saving you both money and shelf space.
Fish, Plant and Wildlife Friendly
When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Pond Dye is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets, and pond wildlife.
- Use 1 to 2 quarts per surface acre, 4-6' deep every 4-8 weeks or as needed.
- 1 quart treats up to 1 acre pond, 4-6' deep.
How To Apply
Simply pour pond dye in several spots along the pond's edge - no mixing required. One single quart of pond dye is equivalent to one gallon of other pond and lake colorants.
When To Apply
For year-long beauty, apply in early spring. Water temperature has no effect on Pond Logic Pond Dye and should be applied monthly or as needed to maintain color. Heavy rain and/or intense sunlight may require additional treatments of pond dye.