Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.Outstanding Results
5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you superior distribution uniformity and a consistently greener lawn with less water. Get even greater savings with optional in-stem pressure regulation (PRS).Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology:
- Rain Curtain Nozzles standard on all 5000 Series Rotors
- Large water droplets for greater wind resistance.
- Effective close-in watering.
- Even distribution over the entire radius.
- Tree of nozzles including four low angle (angle of trajectory 10°) and eight standard angle Rain Curtain Nozzles (angle of trajectory 25°) provides 25' to 50' (7.6m to 15.2m) distance of throw.
- Self-aligning nozzles.
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation.
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw.
- The 5000 Plus features a flow shut-off device to stop the flow of water to a particular head while the system is still in operation.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flathead screwdriver.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- 5000 in 4", 6" and 12" available in shrub or in stainless steel.
- 5000 Series 4" and 6" models available in stainless steel.
- Award-winning MPR nozzle set simplifies design and installation by providing matched precipitation from 25' to 25' (7.6 to 10.7m).
- Standard rubber cover for extra protection. 5000 Plus Series features a green cover while the 5000 Series features a black cover.
- 40-360° arc rotation and reversing full-circle rotation in one. (A non-reversing full-circle only unit is also available).
- True 4" (10 cm), 6" (15.2 cm) and 12" (30.5 cm) pop-up (measured from the cover to the nozzle.
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability in residential or commercial applications.
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down.
- Pressure-activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction.
- Additional O-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water.
- Inlet Size: 0.75
- Inlet Thread: Female Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40 - 360
- Flow Control: 0.73 - 9.63 GPM
- Pressure Rating/Range: 25 - 65
- Precipitation Rate: 0.20 - 1.01