5005 Vista 12-Volt 4.5 Watts LED Aluminum Bullet with Ground Spike and No Shroud
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*Lead Time is 2 - 3 weeks on all Vista orders.
Combining the best of both worlds, the 5005 Up & Accent Fixture comes factory installed with Vista's new MR-16 LED lamp. Boasting the energy savings of LED technology and the flexibility and performance of MR-16 Halogen lamps, Vista's new MR-16 LED lamps come in your choice of 4.5W (equivalent to 20W halogen) or 5.5W (equivalent to 35W halogen) factory-installed. Available in 15°, 25°, 36° and 60° beam spread options. This low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The housing is equipped with an oversized silicone O-ring to protect against moisture and dust intrusion. At the base of the housing is a high temperature silicone diaphragm gasket which incorporates an innovative air valve that prevents a vacuum from forming within the fixture during dramatic temperature changes. A clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder coat finish is available in 15 standard colors. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. The 5005 is shipped with a standard 4.5W, 36° flood MR-16 LED lamp, unless otherwise specified.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Black, Architectural Bronze, Dark Bronze, Light Bronze, Verde, Pewter, Architectural Brick, Granite, Terracotta, Rust, Hunter Green, Mocha, Weathered Bronze, Weathered Iron, and White.
- LENS: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP TYPE: MR-16 LED Lamp Only - 36° Flood, 4.5W is standard.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Noryl GTX® composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, tree-mount boxes, or mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a 36” pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.