Atlantic’s original Colorfalls brought the Formal Spillway to the Backyard Oasis, and they’re still the perfect fit for all your vertical wall applications. Whether your wall is brick or block, natural stone or ceramic tile, you can add the beauty of shimmering brilliance in red, white or blue to your water feature, day and night!
- Colorfalls produce a sheer of lighted water emerging from a concealed source inside vertical walls
- Colorfalls adapt to any wall material – pavers, tile, brick, stone, wood – the only limit is your imagination
- Replaceable LED light bar available in four vibrant colors
- Colorfalls feature a 5" lip, 30' power cord and includes a 12 volt outdoor transformer
- For use with Formal Spillway Basins and Basin Kits
When installing any Colorfalls, be sure to provide a way to access the rear of the enclosure for future maintenance, changing the light bar and winterizing. Do not permanently encase any Colorfalls in stone or mortar as it will make servicing the unit difficult in the future. Use outdoor caulk instead of mortar or construction adhesive to anchor capstones over Colorfalls.
Did You Know?
The Splash Mat is one of two filters that keep the Colorfalls clean, clear and worry-free. Inside the Basin, the Matala Mat traps any debris that makes it past the Splash Mat, preventing any foreign objects from entering the pump or Colorfalls. In combination with the Auto Fill, included in every Kit, the Colorfalls system is practically maintenance free!
- CF24B Ice Blue
- CF24W Crystal White
- CF24SW SOL White
- Description: 24" Colorfalls
- Flow Rate: 2,000 gph
- Projection: 13-15" at 18"H & 2,000 gph
- Input Voltage: 12 Volt AC
- Watts: 6
- Inlet: 1.25" FIPT
- Dimensions: 24"W x 8"D x 3.5"H