2207 Vista 12-Volt Aluminum Mini Bullet with Ground Spike and Shroud
Vista Outdoor Lighting
*Lead Time is 2 - 3 weeks on all Vista orders.
Small enough to fit where others won’t, this compact low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is fitted with a silicone o-ring gasket to ensure a superior weather-tight seal. A clear, tempered, shock and heat resistant soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in 13 standard colors. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. The 2207 is shipped with a standard 20W MR11 lamp, unless otherwise specified.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Black, Architectural Bronze, Dark Bronze, Light Bronze, Verde, Pewter, Architectural Brick, Granite, Terracotta, Rust, Hunter Green, Mocha, Weathered Bronze, Weathered Iron, and White.
- LENS: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP TYPE: High Output LED with Vista exclusive smart-driver, powered to operate for 50,000 hours.
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 6–15V AC, regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Noryl GTX® composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, tree-mount boxes, or mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.