This compact, yet extremely strong Waterfall Spillway is positioned at the starting point of the waterfalls. The pipe from your waterfall pump is connected to the back of the Waterfall Spillway, where the incoming rush of water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers. These barriers help calm the water down, providing a smooth flowing waterfall through the front of the Waterfall Spillway.
Easy to disguise - compact, yet extremely strong design allows boulders, logs, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, helping to camouflage it into the surrounding landscape.
When to use the Waterfall Spillway - The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination may be the only limitation with what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
- The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
- The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
- With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
- You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
- Includes: 2" PVC slip fitting
- Length: 17.5"
- Width: 24
- Height: 5"
- Spillway: 22" Spillway
- Capacity: Flows up to 7,500 gal.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
This product may take up to 5 business days to ship after your order is placed. This is due to current supply chain constraints.