Our next generation of transformers includes many new features while maintaining the quality and reliability that Vista is known for. Some of the features include an extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections and a 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard wiring. A custom-designed, weather tight, clear-coated, stainless steel casing seals components from moisture and debris. Take-apart stainless steel hinges allow for easy door removal and greater access during installation. All Vista Transformers come with a lifetime warranty.
- EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION: 20-gauge polished, top-grade domestic, 304 stainless steel.
- FINISH: Polished stainless steel with Smudge-Free clear powder-coat.
- Available Power Ratings: 300 Watts
- Primary Voltage: 120 Volts
- Secondary Voltage: 12 Volts (with High/Low setting) Fully grounded and isolated with encapsulated core and coil.
- TERMINALS: Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections. A separate 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard-wiring and accessory terminal strip for easy installation of external switching devices also included.
- PRIMARY PROTECTION: Auto thermal shut-off.
- SECONDARY PROTECTION: Resetable high performance magnetic circuit breaker.
- WIRING: 6-foot, heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for landscape lighting transformers (UL 1838). Pool & Spa Ready - Suitable for Use with Submersible Luminaires or Submersible Pumps (power cord must be shortened to a 3-foot maximum length - see Installation Instructions).
- Custom-designed, weather tight casing seals components from moisture and debris. Vista’s Smudge-Free clear powder-coat ensures a like-brand-new look for years to come.
- Take-apart stainless steel hinges for easy door removal allowing greater access during installation.
- Water-resistant weather-stripping around door seal.
- Easy to read instructions mounted inside door.
- Magnetic overload circuit breakers for reliable automatic circuit protection under all conditions. A rocker switch may also be used for manual on/off switching.
- Over-sized wiring compartment makes cable installation easy.
- ½”-¾” knockouts on each side of enclosure for conduit and accessory mounting as well as a removable, swing-down enclosure bottom with Adjustable Cable Raceway Feeder and multiple ½”-¾” and 2” knockouts.
- Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections.
- Separate accessory terminal strip for easy installation of optional photo-cell, motion sensor, or other external switching devices.
- 6-foot, heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug.
- 120-volt Accessory receptacle for use with optional, removable multi-setting mechanical 24-hour timer or electronic/digital 7-day timer (with battery back-up).
- Lockable, stainless steel latch can be secured to prevent tampering.
- Discrete louvered vents in the rear and sides of the cabinet maintain a cool operating temperature.
- 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard-wiring.
- Optional photocell is available for use with timers or stand-alone.
- Electronic timer and remote photocell combination standard in RP models.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for landscape lighting transformers (UL 1838).
- Pool & Spa Ready - Suitable for Use with Submersible Luminaires or Submersible Pumps.
- Mounting template included.
This product may take up to 5 business days to ship after your order is placed. This is due to current supply chain constraints.