Cast Lighting - CEWL5LED1 Engineered Wall Light
Attractive wall light constructed of solid bronze with a flat copper bracket for easy flush mounting under capstones, between courses of block and under railings.
LED version hosts a fully integrated LED source with constant current driver and excellent thermal management. LED board is rated for 60,500 hrs. with minimal lumen degradation and warranty of 5 years. LED board is replaceable.Features
- Solid bronze construction, highly corrosion resistant, naturally weathers to a beautiful patina.
- Solid copper bracket allows for quick installation in a variety of locations. Bracket is thin enough so it does not interfere with retaining wall construction.
- Bracket extends from back of fixture so it is hidden from view, allowing seamless flush-mounting with no visible hardware.
- Bracket can be bent, removed or cut for specialized applications.
- Light source housing with internal reflector enclosed within frosted glass lens for a wide even light distribution (no hot spots).
- Light source protected from sprinklers and rain.
- Pre-wired with 25™ tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire.
- Body: 6.0" wide x 1.1" tall x 1.4" deep
- Bracket: 3.0" wide x 4.6" deep
- Estimated Life (L70: 60,500 hrs.)
- Input Power: At 12 volts AC - 3 watts; at 12 volts DC - 3.8 watts
- Input Voltage: Accepts 8 to 24 volts (AC or DC). For DC operation, unit is polarity independent.
- Input Current: 0.26 amps
- Power factor: 0.80 +/- 0.10
- Surge Protection: TVS Transient Voltage Suppressor (36V)
- LED Current Regulation: 5% across voltage range
- Light output from LED array: 105 lumens (avg.)
- Light output from luminaire: 75 lumens (avg.) (8 - 15% greater for DC)
- Luminous Efficacy: 20 - 30 lumens per watt
- Color Temperature (CCT): 2,700° K (avg.) (warm white)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85 typical
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 120° F (-20° to 50° C)
- Moisture Protection: conformal coating assembly (except LED lens)
- Thermal Management: Assembly is thermally bonded to fixture body; LED Junction: 63.0° C @25° C ambient
- Light Source: (2) Nichia LED's with constant current driver
- No electrolytic capacitors, includes all high-temperature components
- UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations.
- This product complies with FCC Class B emissions standards for residential environments.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Bracket: Solid copper with two mounting holes.
- Internal Reflector: mirrored aluminum reflector
- Lens: Frosted soda lime glass
- Wiring: Tin-coated #18-2 No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. lead)wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.