Munro - MPLC242W11 - Munro Smartbox - Reduced Incoming Amperage, 110V 2 Wire Connection
SmartBox - Reduced Incoming Amperage (The New Standard):
A great option for pump start and protection in one, the Munro SmartBox includes a preset pressure sensor that alerts the control system of potential pump damage due to loss of prime or run-dry, and will work with all reliable lawn controllers. Voltage specific – 110v or 220v – to match line voltage to your pump.
- Accepts a low amperage start/stop signal – to provide all of the benefits of the standard SmartBox, including loss of prime and run-dry protection, even when signal amperage is reduced.
- Compatible 2-wire system – Works with any brand, any style of 24v lawn controller.
- For use with lawn controllers that provide less than .35 amps for pump start signaling.
- Signal Voltage: 24 Volt
- Enclosure Color: Blue
- Electrical Rating: 120V - 24 FLA
- Largest Motor: 120V - 2 hp
- Short Circuit Rating: 120v - 5 KA
- Hertz: 60
- Line Voltage: 110 Volt
- Phase: 1
- Pressure Sensor: Normally Closed 20 PSI
- Temperature Sensor: Normally Open 105 degrees
- Dimensions – 8”x8”x4”
- Color coded wiring
- UL listed relay