Vista Outdoor Lighting - PR-9206-B-2.5-W-T3 - 2 Tier Pagoda Path Light, Black, Warm
Vista Outdoor Lighting
Designed with a classic style, this low voltage path light fixture is constructed of die-cast copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The stem is a ½” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with a ½” NPT.
A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Black. A prismatic, high impact, polycarbonate lens safeguards the lamp and optics.
The 9206 is shipped with a standard 10W T3 lamp, unless otherwise specified. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum
- STEM: ½” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with ½” NPT.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Black.
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear, prismatic, high-impact, polycarbonate spread lens.
- LAMP TYPE: T3 – 20W max. LN-10 T3 Halogen (10W) Standard.
- MOUNTING: Bottom of stem threaded with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaries (UL 1838). Maximum wattage allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattage specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard.
- T3, LED