Atlantic’s FilterFalls are not only the perfect complement to our Skimmers, they offer performance and upgradeable filtration options that every pondbuilder will appreciate. Massively strong, with capacious interiors that accept up to six Matala mats and a variety of available biomedia, these solid workhorses provide the ultimate filter solution from newly installed to even the most heavily stocked ponds!
- Biological filters remove suspended solids, convert toxic ammonia and nitrites to harmless nitrates and aerate the pond
- Atlantic's FilterFalls are designed to be able to expand filter capacity as ponds age and fish grow
- Efficient removal of toxins and floating particles from the water column improves water quality and clarity
- Oversized chamber contains more media material to start with, accepts additional filtration when needed and accommodates more choices of filtration media
- Overhanging weir with drip edge eliminates leaking due to silicone seal failure
- Multiple bulkhead locations allow maximum versatility in plumbing FilterFalls
- Reinforced body prevents warping and deformation for years of worry-free service
- Support bars accommodate heavier stone and gravel for ease in camouflaging
- FilterFalls includes installation kit, male thread adapter and one-piece liner flange
- Model: BF2600
- Waterfall Width: 26" Spillway
- Pump Flow Range: 4,000 - 6,000 gph
- Bulkhead: 2"
- Pond Volume: up to 4,000 gal
- Match To Skimmer: PS7000
- Dimensions: 34½"W x 25"D x 23"H
This product may take up to 5 business days to ship after your order is placed. This is due to current supply chain constraints.