Palram - HG5005 - Mythos 6' x 4' Hobby Greenhouse - Silver
The Mythos 6’ x 4’ Silver series greenhouse is sure to catch your eye! If features a rust-resistant, brushed aluminum frame and heavy-duty galvanized steel base that is designed to stand the test of time. Your plants will love the diffused light from the clear, twin-wall polycarbonate panels and have the added benefit of twice the heat retention of single-layer panels.
Keep your plants happy with the fresh rainwater that you collect from the gutters. Save money by starting your plants early from seed and extending your season by protecting plants from fall frosts. Get growing today and let the Mythos help you bring your green dreams to life.
- 4mm twin wall roof and side panels - polycarbonate panels are virtually unbreakable and blocks 99.9% of harmful solar UV rays.
- Rust resistant aluminum frame.
- 24 sq feet growing space and 6.5' of head room.
- Includes adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle and galvanized steel base.
- Snow load: 35 pounds per square foot.
- Withstands winds up to 60 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit.
- Wide roof, high walls
- Average setup time four to five hours.
- The Nature Series works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season.
- Adjustable roof vent, Rain gutters, Lockable door with magnetic catch, Galvanized steel base
- Size (ft rounded): 6 x 4 x 7
- Square Feet: 24
- Head Room (Feet): 6.5
- Length: 49.6 inches
- Width: 72.8 inches
- Height: 81.9 inches
- Sidewall Height: 48.8
- Door Width: 22.2 inches
- Peak: 33.1
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Roof Color: Translucent
- Roof Material: 4mm Twin Wall
- Frame Color: Silver
- Frame Material: Aluminum
So Clean, So Simple, So Wise Mythos greenhouses merge a smart and clean design to create a simple assembly and improved use. Panels slide into the aluminum frame and are locked without any additional parts. Mythos greenhouses include a galvanized steel base and hinged door. TwinWall Polycarbonate panels maintain temperatures & balance sunlight for sensitive plants.