Vista Outdoor Lighting - GR-2216-GT - Small Bullet light, Granite, 4.5 Watt Lamp
Vista Outdoor Lighting
Highly versatile, this low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is fitted with dual silicone o-ring gaskets to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions.
A clear or frosted convex glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder coat finish is applied and available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil.
The 2216 is shipped without a lamp. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with dual silicone O-ring gaskets – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Granite
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear or frosted convex glass lens. Optical effect lenses are available; see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart.
- LAMP TYPE:
- T3 – 20W maximum. LN-10 T3 Halogen (10W) Standard.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, Noryl GTX® adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted onto ground stakes.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattage allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattage specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard. Please contact Vista for any questions about maximum wattage allowed by UL Canadian standards.
- MR-16, LED